- Informant Protection
- We do not disclose the ID of the informant or any information suggesting it without consent of the informant, and will accept the liability for any disadvantages incurred by failure to observe this by making restitution or equivalent action.
- (1)Identity of informant
- (2) Evidence provided by the informant or information collected in connection with the report
- (3) Any content that may allude to the person to be consulted
- (4) Follow-ups on the result after report, etc.
Information of the informant and the contents of reports are treated under strict confidentiality, the reporting system is under protection of safe security system. And handling of reports is carried out by limited number of personnel who are under oath to keep the information regarding the reports confide
In case the unfavorable measures taken against or the punishment of the informant are recognized to have been incurred by the report, restitution or equivalent compensation shall be made.
When the informant reports corruption or irregularities involving the informant himself/herself, a reasonable treatment will be followed in full consideration of the extenuating circumstances.
Online Informant Site Tel +82-2-6373-8585 Audit_team@serveone.co.kr Address 6F, Concordian Bldg, 76 Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
If the contents of the anonymous reporting are not specific and not founded on clear facts, investigation might not be conducted.
- Receipt of reward (money or other valuables) from interested parties
- Share in the Unjust Profits of Business Partners
- Lack of Clarity in Selection of Business Partners
- Illegal and Unfair Use of Company Assets
- Manipulation of Documents / Numerical Figures and False Reporting
- Other Violations of Code of Ethics
(negligence of duty, careless management and control, act of arrogation, dignity maintenance, etc.)